Non-Yellowing Topcoat + Scratch and Moisture Resistant + Easy Cleanup!
When looking to give your painted pieces superior protection from scratches, scuffs, and moisture, you can trust The Chippy Barn’s Ultra-Tough Topcoat to provide the non-yellowing protection you’ve been looking for! Available in both Satin and Flat Finishes!
1. Ensure stain or paint is entirely dry before using topcoat. Wipe down surface to make sure there is no remaining dust or sanding particles.
2. Using light, even strokes apply with either a foam brush, specialized poly brush, or sprayer. Under ideal condition (70ºF, low humidity) you can re-coat in two hours.
3. Apply 2-3 thin coats for max protection, sanding with a fine grit sandpaper in between coats.
1. For a well mixed topcoat, your stir stick should not show any material left on the bottom of the stick when removed.
2. If spraying, do not dilute. Spray directly from can.
3. Will be dry to the touch within 1-2 hours. Will achieve a full cure within 30 days.
4. After application, keep surface away from moisture and heat.