Getting Started Guide
Checkout our new Getting Started guide (above) to learn how to effortlessly create many different finishes, get inspired from refinishers all over, and learn from Jessica of Blue Peaches Furniture how easy it is to get started with The Chippy Barn's products! Click the photo above to check it out!
How-To Use Gilding Wax on Your Painted Furniture
Adding a dash of metallic sheen to your painted furniture or DIY crafts is a gorgeous AND EASY way to instantly update a tired piece or add a classy touch!
Get the look!
Using our Precious Metals Gilding Wax is super simple!
1. Make sure you have...
- your favorite gilding wax color
- a small detail brush
- a pair of gloves (optional)
- a clean buffing cloth (optional, for added shine)
2. Next, apply with a brush or your finger to small detailed areas that you want to enhance with a stunning gilded glimmer.
3. Start out with a small amount and rub a thin coat into the surface. You can even use gilding wax on your old hardware to bring new life to them!
Were you wondering this?
P.S. In case you were wondering... there IS a difference between the finish of a metallic spray paint and a metallic gilding wax. The gilding wax will impart a luxe waxed finish that reflects the light slightly differently in different areas!
Make sure to sign up to our email list to get
15% OFF your first order! (Sign up in the footer.)
View Amulent testimonials here.